- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
K.I. Marine Sports Center
Enjoy Cebu’s beaches and its rich underwater scenery with K.I. Marine Sports Center. It’s your one-stop shop for any aqua sports activity. You can go scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, dive safari, or savor the experience of being one with nature by joining island hopping adventures and day tours.
K.I. Marine Sports Center started in 1979, under K.I. Development Inc. It was eventually registered to Alenter Marine Corporation. Its founder is Mr. Kichiya Ishii, a Japanese national.
K.I. Marine has affiliations with Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa in Mactan Island, Cebu. It has been providing aqua sports activities to the 5-star resort’s guests for several years. Aside from its diving and aqua sports services, K.I. Marine also offers tour packages to Cebu’s prized diving spots, small surrounding islands, and also the nearby province of Bohol.
The yacht M/Y Pearl Queen is a source of pride for K.I. Marine. With a capacity of 48 persons, it is great for island hopping, group parties, or a sunset cruise.The yacht has tourist-class accommodations with modern amenities. Celebrate life with your loved ones in a sea adventure getaway.
K.I. Marine Sports Center’s head office is located in the second level of Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines. For bookings and inquiries, contact them at (+63)(32) 415-5303 or (+63)(32) 231-5379. For their Maribago office, contact (+63)(32) 238-6778. You can also visit their Web site at cebudiving.com