- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Greenlux Golf Driving Range
Since it can take many, many hours of diligent practice to perfect a truly smooth golf swing, golfers need a distraction-free sanctuary in which they can swing as much as they want until they are satisfied. Golfers looking for a place where they can go to practice their swing in peace may find one in the North Reclamation Area. Greenlux Golf Driving Range is a hit-all-you-can driving range ideal for golf swing maintenance and form training. It has forty outdoor driving ranges with automatic golf ball serve system. This automation helps golfers put missed balls and ugly hits behind them as their next ball is immediately put into place by the intuitive tee robot. Simulation golf software is also offered.
At this driving range, golfers need not be conscious of golf ball wastage because it doesn’t provide the balls by the bucket but by the hour, buffet style. Golf pros, who also charge by the hour, are there to coach you and help you improve your stance.
Greenlux Golf is intended as a total complex aimed at providing well-being and a healthy lifestyle. Other facilities offered at this complex are sauna, Jacuzzi and gym. You can also find a pro shop, coffee shop, and Mini Stop there. Greenlux Platinum and Regular memberships are available, for discounts on facilities. The driving range’s operating hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
Greenlux Golf is located behind Parkmall, on Mantawi Ave. in the North Reclamation Area, Subangdaku, Mandaue City. Its telephone numbers are (032) 346-9722 and (0917)631-3112. You can send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit its Facebook page.