- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Alta Vista Golf and Country Club Cebu
The Alta Vista Golf and Country Club is a private golf and country club located in Pardo Hills, Cebu City. The club is open to non-members and visitors subject to prior arrangements with the club.
Facilities and Services
The Alta Vista Golf and Country Club has a golf course that is a short but challenging mountain course of 6,100 yards. The course is famous for its rolling terrain, narrow fairways, strong winds and the water hazards. The ratings are 69.5 from the yellow tee and 69 from the blue tee. Golf enthusiasts and visitors will also enjoy the breathtaking view of the islands of Mactan and Bohol and the Mactan Bay from the course.
The golf club’s facilities include a driving range and putting green, tee houses, a professional gear sports shop, male and female changing rooms, restaurant and several bars, a lounge, a function room, and a children’s playground. Other facilities are a ballroom and audiovisual room, covered tennis and basketball courts, tenpin bowling alley, swimming pools, fitness gym, and a Jacuzzi and sauna.
Location and Contact Information
The Alta Vista Golf and Country Club is located on Aznar Road, Pardo Hills, Cebu City. The golf club is about 30 minutes ride by taxicab from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport in Mactan Island and about eight kilometers from the downtown area of Cebu City. The club is generally accessible by taxicabs or rent-a-car if you come from the airport or your hotel.
If you want to contact the club for any inquiries, you can call them at their telephone numbers +63(32) 272-7971 to 75 and 272-4090, or you can send them a facsimile message at their fax no. +63(32) 272-7976. Inquiries may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can check out this Web page: http://www.stalucialand.com.ph/golf-and-country-club-alta-vista (updated 01/23/2013)