- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
West Gorordo Hotel
West Gorordo Hotel is a standard class hotel in Cebu City that caters to business travelers and vacationers on a budget while still enjoying the comfort of superb facilities and services.
Hotel Facilities and Services
The hotel’s 44 guest rooms are decorated with modern Asian minimalist style. They offer ample space and amenities to make the rooms comfortable and enjoyable. All guests enjoy 24-hour room service.
The guest rooms are categorized into Cielo and Tierra. The Cielo rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, private bathroom and shower, table lamp, toiletries, cable/satellite television, and International Direct Dial telephone service. The Tierra rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, private bathroom and shower, balcony with a view of the city, living room/sitting area, mini bar, toiletries, cable/satellite television, and International Direct Dial telephone service.
The hotel’s restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine but also offers a variety of continental and Filipino dishes with refreshing drinks and beverages.
Other facilities and services include:
- Fitness gym, spa and sauna with massage services.
- NDD/IDD telephone services and facsimile services.
- Business center with Internet connection.
- FREE WIFI (Updated 07/19/2011)
- Shuttle/transportation package.
- Standby back-up power generator.
Location and Contact Information
West Gorordo Hotel is located at 110 Gorordo Ave., Cebu City. It is strategically situated within the proximity of the Cebu Business Park and Ayala Center Cebu mall, two of the leading commercial, shopping and recreation centers in the city. The hotel is also accessible to other bars and restaurants, hospitals, banks and automated teller machines, churches, and other commercial and shopping establishments.
The hotel is just a 40-minute ride from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport in Mactan Island via Archbishop Reyes Avenue.
For reservations and other inquiries, you can call them at telephone nos. (032) 253-4966 or (032) 410-7069. (Updated 07/19/2011) You can also send them an e-mail at email@example.com.