- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 22 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 24 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 26 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 43 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 64 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 68 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 69 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 71 days ago
Vista Mar Beach Resort & Country Club
Spanish-inspired Vista Mar Beach Resort & Country Club is among Cebu’s roster world-renowned resort destinations. The resort was established in 1994, by Sta. Lucia Realty And Development, Inc., and the Aznars, a prominent family in Cebu.
The resort has 14 guest rooms with direct access to the villas’ pool, all located in the west wing. Accommodation rates vary for members and non-members. The non-member’s rate for a Bay View room is Pho4,095, inclusive of complimentary breakfast for two and use of swimming pools. All rooms are fully air-conditioned. Other room features include hot and cold shower, colored television with cable channels, and a mini bar. Room service is also available.
Its sports and recreation facilities include tennis, basketball, volleyball, and badminton courts. Standard-sized billiard tables are also available. Table tennis and darts facilities are also provided upon request.
For food and beverage needs, Vista Mar has a restaurant and a resto KTV, which are both located at the lobby. Café Veranda, which seats approximately 100 people, is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mio – Dining Lounge, which is a 70-seater resto KTV, opens from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The resort’s spacious lobby is also the location of the reception desk and a souvenir/gift shop.
Vista Mar also has banquet facilities for various functions. Outdoor venues include the Kiddies Poolside, the Veranda’s Poolside, the Villas Poolside, and the Boardwalk, which can accommodate up to 500 persons. Indoor venues include the KTV area, the Fine Dining area, Ballroom 1, Ballroom 2, and the Grand Ballroom.
For more information regarding Vista Mar Beach Resort & Country Club, you can visit the resort at Dapdap, in Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City. You can contact them at (+63)(32) 236-0194. You can also send them an e-mail inquiry at email@example.com or visit their Web site at http://www.mactanvistamarbeachresort.com/main/index.html