- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
Talima Adventure and Water Park
Cebu has yet another stellar attraction.
The Talima Adventure and Water Park offers state-of-the-art water recreation systems for ultimate family adventure and fun. Guests can also enjoy a lot of attractions on land. Hop on mountain bikes and four-wheeled ATVs and conquer a challenging trail on your own or through guided tours. The sprawling facility offers a wide range of land and water adventure activities, which include “glamour camping,” rock climbing, kayaking, among others.
Water-based attractions include the Zip N’ Splash, Spintaculars, the Tarzan climb and Funflatables, inflatable slides, trampolines and climbing challenges.
The facility is great for family and barkada outings, children’s parties, team-building excursions and other special events. There are rentable cottages and food stalls, offering affordable prices. Take advantage of the park’s special introductory entrance fee of Php100.
The park is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except on Wednesdays. It is located in Barangay Talima (near the Talima Marine Sanctuary), Olango Island. It is a quick 10-minute boat ride from Punta Engaño, Mactan Island. A scheduled banca service is available at Punta Engaño’s Hilton Wharf from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily except on Wednesdays.
Talima Adventure and Water Park is brought to us by the Islands Group of Companies Adventure Division. For any inquires, you may contact Talima Adventure and Water Park at (032)516-1903 and (0915)255-5991. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com and visit their Web site at http://www.talima-adventure.com/ (updated 03/15/2012)