- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Pacita’s Beach Resort
If you’re itching to visit Moal Boal on a tight budget, Pacita’s Beach Resort is an ideal place for you. For less than Php 500, you can already have a clean and comfortable private room near the beach.
Pacita’s, which is located at the south end of Panagsama Beach, is one of the oldest beach resorts in the area. Established in 1979, the resort has recently undergone renovations to provide better services to both local and foreign guests.
The resort has 25 affordable, yet presentable cottages, most of which have a private toilet and bath. The air-conditioned Sea View cottage costs Php 1,500; the air-conditioned Economy cottage costs Php 800; and the Nipa Hut bungalow that Pacita’s is known for is only Php 350. Each cottage has its own veranda.
They have a restaurant that overlooks the sea, which is always inviting to all travelers because of the breeze. The food is delicious and prices are quite low.
Most visitors say that for the cheap price, Pacita’s is a decent resort to visit. The staff is friendly and reliable and the place is always clean. The resort is a great example that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a relaxing vacation when you are in Cebu.
Moal Boal is located in the southwestern part of Cebu. Because it is just 89 kilometers from Cebu City, or equivalent to a two-and-a-half-hour trip by bus, a lot of people rush to the place for a weekend of white, sandy beaches and clear, blue waters.
Since Pacita’s Beach Resort is quite famous because of its affordability, you have to call them at (032) 474-0182 before your visit to ensure that there is a vacancy.