- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
Mayflower Pension House
Mayflower Pension House, also known as the Mayflower Inn, is a quaint little space that offers modest accommodations to make your stay in Cebu pleasurable.
Mayflower is located right next to the Provincial Capitol Building and the Palace of Justice. The hotel is highly accessible to several cafes and restaurants nearby. One of Cebu’s major shopping centers, is just a few minutes away from Mayflower. Churches like Our Lady of the Sacred Heart and the Our Lady of Perpetual Help are within walking distance. Even Cebu’s uptown and downtown business districts can be reached in just a few minutes through jeepney or cab.
There are a variety of rooms one can choose from to suit one’s budget.
Php 896.00 – Solo room (good for one person only)
Php 1,232.00 – Duo room (good for two persons)
Php 1,568.00 – Trio room (good for three persons)
Php 1,904.00 – Tetra room (good for four persons)
Php 2,240.00 – Quinta room (good for five persons)
Php 3,248.00 – Octava room (good for eight persons)
Check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 2 p.m.
Rooms are inclusive of 12% government tax. Discounts are given to regular customers. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Mayflower Pension House accepts all major credit cards.
For further inquiries, you may contact Mayflower at (032) 255-2800, (032) 255-2700, (032) 255-7387. You may also send an email at email@example.com.