- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Marlin’s Beach Resort
For a pleasurable stay in Bantayan Island, book a room at Marlin’s Beach Resort. The resort provides you with excellent service and allows you to enjoy what the island has to offer.
Marlin’s has its own shuttle service, with routes that are not only limited to Bantayan Island. The resort offers massages and motorcycle rentals. It also has a souvenir shop and conference room that can be used for special events.
Room amenities in this German-Philippine resort include air-conditioning units, hot and cold shower, radio, cable TV, mini bar, safe and refrigerator. The standard room costs Php1,750, deluxe is at Php2,800/3,100, beachfront is at Php4,200/4,500, and cottage is at Php1,750. The extra bed costs Php300. Take note that the prices vary depending on the season.
The resort’s Seaview restaurant serves Filipino, European and continental cuisine. Bamboo Beach Restaurant also serves Filipino dishes with grilled food as their specialty. For cocktails and other drinks, Copacabana bar, which is located on the beach, is always open. Their “Marlin’s Summerdream Special” is highly recommended.
Other activities you can do at the resort are playing volleyball, kayaking, banana boat riding, triangle tube riding, water skiing, and windsurfing. They also offer relaxing fishing tours, where your catch can be your dinner. In addition, if you want to explore the wonderful island, the resort also offers island tours. Marvel at bird colonies and get a chance to see the small green blue kingfisher.
For reservations, you may call +63(32)438-9093, or send them a facsimile at +63(32)438-9094. You can also send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail message for inquiries. You may also check out their Web site at www.marlin-bantayan.com.