- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Mango Park Hotel
The Mango Park Hotel is a three-star business hotel with amenities and facilities that are comfortable and enjoyable enough for budget-conscious business travelers and vacationers.
Facilities and Services
The hotel’s 48 guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished. The rooms are equipped with modern amenities such as IDD/NDD telephone services, bath tub with hot and cold shower, cable television, personal refrigerator, and safety deposit boxes.
If you want the best in fine dining and entertainment, the hotel’s Beverage, Entertainment & Dining (B.E.D.) restaurant offers a variety of mouth-watering international and local cuisine. The restaurant is open from 6:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. The Ser Jos Native Resto-Bar is where you can dine and wine while having entertaining music and some disco dancing.
The hotel’s other amenities and services include:
- Function/meeting room for conferences and seminars
- Wireless Internet connection
- Swimming pool at the hotel’s penthouse
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Currency exchange
- Travel agency
- Facsimile and photocopying services
- Convenience store
- Car rental & taxi arrangements
- Ample parking space
- 24-hour standby generator
- 24-hour room service
Location and Contact Information
Mango Park Hotel is strategically located in General Maxilom Avenue in the uptown section of Cebu City. The hotel is just a few minutes ride from the Fuente Osmeña area, one of the city’s premier commercial and shopping districts.
The hotel is a 30-minute ride by taxicab or private vehicle from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport and Domestic Airport on Mactan Island. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from the port/pier area.
For reservations or other inquiries, you can call them at (+6332) 233-1511 up to 14, or send them a facsimile message at (+6332) 233-5695. You can also send them an e-mail at email@example.com. For more information about the hotel, you can visit their Web site, http://www.mangoparkhotel.com/
To book this hotel at a discounted price visit Mango Park at hoteltravel.com.