- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 29 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 33 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 38 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 50 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 71 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 71 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 75 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 76 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 78 days ago
Maia’s Beach Resort
For an intimate vacation in Bantayan Island, head to Maia’s Beach Resort Cebu. The six-room resort is great for those who wish to escape from crowded areas and bask in what the island has to offer.
The humble resort assures your pleasant stay with its outdoor pool, barbecue area, picnic cottages, restaurant, and bar. They also have a safety deposit box for your beloved things. They conveniently have foreign exchange services. Aside from swimming, you can play billiards or read at the library.
Built within European standards, each of the six deluxe cottages is packed with modern amenities with affordable prices. Non air-conditioned rooms (single, double and twin) only cost Php1,550 per night while air-conditioned rooms (single, double and twin) are only at Php1,850 per night. Each room has a television set, DVD player, Internet access, and hot and cold shower. Their friendly staff will provide you with all your needs like room service and laundry services.
Bantayan Island is situated at the western portion of the northern tip of Cebu. You can reach the island by riding a bus from the North Bus Terminal (near SM City) to Hagnaya Wharf in Hagnaya, Cebu. From there, you will ride a ferry to reach the island.
Maia’s Beach Resort Cebu is located at Basawon, Sulangan, in Bantayan Island, Cebu. For inquiries, call/fax +63 (32) 438-0077. You may also visit their site at http://www.maiasbeachresort.de/