- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
Looc Garden Beach Resort
Mahayahay Beach Resort in Argao, Cebu, changed its name to Looc Garden Beach Resort. It is a quietly romantic place with clean and clear blue water, fresh air, and a pleasant sandy beach, where even at low tide, no hard corals will hurt your feet. This resort, which has existed since 1987, is located on the famously beautiful Mahayahay Beach, where people can swim and surf. The resort is managed by a couple, Normita and Joy Maglanque.
In the north monsoon season (October to May), the wind comes into the long headland from the northeast. At this time, the waters in this southern beach are quite tranquil. The south monsoon makes the rainy season (June to September) a stormy time, when strong winds and big waves attract the surfing, windsurfing, and skimboarding enthusiasts.
Looc Garden Beach Resort consists of four houses and can accommodate twenty-five guests. All the guest rooms are equipped with a toilet and shower.
Rooms available are standard rooms (with electric fan and a double bed), air-conditioned small rooms (double bed), air-conditioned big rooms (a double and a single bed), and VIP rooms (also with a double and a single bed). Guests can have a maximum of two children below six years old staying for free in their room. A restaurant, which is close to the seashore, serves Filipino, Chinese, and other international food.
For further information and reservations, you can call (032)485-9516 or (0916)322-0589 or send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail message. You can also visit the resort’s Web sites at http://mahayahay-argao.ch.vu/ and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Looc-Garden-Beach-Resort/105593776130156