- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
The architecture of the rooms and villas at the Hoyohoy Villas resort on F. Roska Street, Talisay, Sta. Fe (Bantayan island) is unique because it is inspired by rice granaries, which people can associate with nature’s abundance as well as a relaxing atmosphere from days of yore. The accommodations at the resort are either beachfront villa or regular villa.
The villas have thatched roofs and stand on stilts, yet they are fully air-conditioned and equipped with amenities like IDD/NDD phone, writing desk, color television with satellite dish, refrigerator, mini bar, bathroom/toilet, and even a garden shower outdoors. Each villa has a terrace of its own and a living room area furnished with elegant antique pieces.
At the resort’s front desk, guests can ask for the listing of water sports, tours, and recreational activities they can avail of during their stay. This list includes scuba diving, fishing, island hopping, beach volleyball, biking, golf, and table tennis.
The resort’s restaurant, which is named Ang Simoy, has an open-face facade that lets the sea breeze in and gives a scintillating view of the ocean. A few of the savory home-style dishes served at Ang Simoy are chili crab, clam pasta, stuffed squid, and chicken barbecue. Other local favorites and fresh seafood dishes are of course available.
Getting to Hoyohoy Villas is not exceptionally difficult. From Mactan-Cebu International Airport, you take a three-hour car ride to Hagnaya Port. A fastcraft ride from Hagnaya Port to the port in Sta. Fe, Bantayan, takes about an hour and thirty minutes, then in just a few minutes by car, you can already be at Hoyohoy Villas.
To contact the resort in Sta. Fe, you can call telephone number +63 32 438-9223, but you can also call the Cebu number +63 32 416-0905 or mobile number +63 917-326-1068. You may send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and view the Web site http://www.hoyohoyvillas.com/