- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 71 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 75 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 76 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 78 days ago
Hotel de Mercedes
It has over a hundred rooms, and dining and business facilities occupy the ground floor of the hotel. These facilities include the hotel restaurant, a cocktail lounge, a coffee shop, business centers, and a conference room.
The hotel assures guests of international-standard services as well as building security for their convenience and comfort. Hotel services include laundry service and dry cleaning, room service, and currency exchange. The hotel also has wheelchair access and a doctor on call.
All the Hotel de Mercedes rooms are equipped with air conditioning, hot and cold shower, telephone, and cable TV. Below are the types of rooms available at the hotel:
- Deluxe room – for single or double occupancy
- Superior room – queen-sized bed
- Family room – two single beds and a queen-sized bed, includes a refrigerator
- Senior suite – one double bed and one queen-sized bed, includes a living room and mini bar
The hotel’s room rates are subject to a 10 percent service charge.
You can contact the hotel at telephone number +63 (32) 253-1105, fax number +63 (32) 253-3880, and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hoteldemercedes.com to make an online reservation.