- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 22 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 24 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 26 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 43 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 64 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 68 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 69 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 71 days ago
Hadsan Cove Beach Resort
The quaint Hadsan Cove Beach Resort is considered the most affordable among the major beach resorts in the Mactan/Lapu-Lapu area.
Everything about Hadsan is budget-friendly. Entrance rates are at Php40 per head but the infants are not charged any fee. A cottage costs Php700 while table costs Php600 for day use. Standard rooms rates are approximately Php2,400 or US$ 28 per day. Swimming pool entrance rates are at Php150 while use of the shower costs Php50. Electricity use is charged Php500.
The resort has two dive shops. For a reasonable fee, one can avail of scuba diving lessons or dive tours. Dive tours allow guests to explore Mactan Island and its neighboring islands. There are also motorized outrigger boats and jet skis available for rent.
For those who prefer to simply chill, they can stroll along the white sandy shoreline of the cove and swim on the warm waters. Caucasian patrons consider sunbathing a favorite past time when they are at the resort. Nature lovers will also enjoy the resort’s rich foliage, which is frequented by wild birds such as kingfishers and quails.
Inside the resort is La Scala di Cebu, which is an Italian restaurant. It offers a romantic and scenic beach side dining experience as the restaurant is situated on top of a rock that faces Olango Island. Diners can enjoy authentic Italian food along with the fresh sea breeze and a fantastic view. Plus, the service is good and the prices are pocket friendly. Remember, if you will only be dining at the restaurant, you do not need to pay the entrance fee for beach usage.
The Blue Fin Resort hotel, which is located inside Hadsan Beach, has clean and affordable rooms. These rooms are at Php3,750 per night.
For more information, call Hadsan Cove Resort at (+63)(32) 495-2056. La Scala can be contacted through (+63)(32) 511-7055. Cottage reservations can be made by calling these numbers (+63)(32) 254-0569 or (+63)(32) 412-5401. Or, you can visit the resort at Agus, in Mactan, Cebu.