- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Cora’s Palm Court
Are you looking for a budget-friendly accommodation in Moalboal, Cebu? Cora’s Palm Court in Panagsama Beach can be considered.
The room rates vary from as affordable as Php400 to as much as Php1,400 daily. The Back Fan Rooms are at Php400, Seaside Fan Room are at Php600, Simple Aircon Room are at Php700, Seaside Aircon Room are at Php1,400. The Seaside Aircon Room has a television set, a refrigerator, hot shower, and a private balcony. It also has a Family Room, which costs Php1,600 per day. It can accommodate up to for four (4) persons and has a cable television set, a refrigerator, and hot shower. The daily rate for the use of the kitchen is Php150.
Guests can also stay longer and avail of the monthly rates. The Seaside Aircon Room is at Php 18,000, the Seaside Fan Room is at Php13,000, and the Seaside Aircon Room with kitchen is at Php20,000 per month. Rates may vary depending on the season.
According to www.dutchpickle.com, the owner is named Corazon, and is popularly known as Cora, hence the resort’s name. The Boholana takes pride in being the only employee of the resort. Cora owns and manages the resort. She also does the guests’ laundry and cleans all the rooms. Plus, she has to fetch water from a farm during the dry season when the water supply becomes scarce for the resort.
Inquiries and reservations can be made through (+6332) 474-3220 or through their mobile number (+63) (919) 5946-227. You can also send an e-mail message to the owner of the resort at this address: email@example.com. You can also visit her Facebook account at Cora’s Palm Court.