- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Cocobana Beach Resort
In December 1992, the Cocobana Beach Resort, which is located on lily-white Bounty Beach and jointly operated by Filipino and Swiss management, opened as the first among the resorts on Malapascua Island. The name Cocobana is a portmanteau of the words coconuts, corals, bananas, and cabanas.
The resort’s fine sandy beach has plenty of space for relaxation and sunbathing. The lagoon’s easy slope is great for kids and adults who want to go snorkeling or scuba diving.
The Cocobana Beach Resort consists of fourteen cottages and eight deluxe air-conditioned rooms. Six of the cottages have electric fan, shower, and toilet, while eight have air conditioning and hot water. Deluxe rooms are also equipped with refrigerator and satellite television. Satellite TV reception is not always guaranteed since inclement weather could disrupt some international stations or make them unavailable.
Each of the cottages and rooms has a balcony. From some balconies, the occupants have a view of the sunset. Cottages with good sea view are thirty meters from the sea, while four smaller cottages with limited sea view, along the side of the resort, can accommodate a maximum of two people. All other cottages and rooms have space for a maximum of four people.
The deluxe rooms are in a two-story building with hot and cold water as well as a balcony with good sea view. Between the cottages and the deluxe rooms is a colorful and well-tended garden.
For reservations, you may call landline +63 (32) 437-1040. Alternatively, you may send a text message to reception at mobile number +63 915-920-0011 and they will reply within twelve hours. Cocobana Beach Resort has a Web site at http://www.cocobana.ch/