- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Cebu Grand Hotel
Cebu Grand Hotel is a three-star hotel with 99 budget-friendly guest rooms that offer the convenience and comfort of world-class facilities and services. The hotel will surely satisfy the taste of budget-conscious business travelers and vacationers and make their stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Staying at the Cebu Grand Hotel is never boring as it offers the best in dining and entertainment – the Gerardo’s Bar is a resto-bar with entertainment music and refreshing drinks, the Café Lorenzo for daily breakfast and affordable local specialties throughout the day, and the Red Tomato for impeccable-tasting cuisine and dishes for lunch and dinner.
All of the hotel’s rooms are fully air-conditioned with National Direct Dialing/International Direct Dialing telephone services, cable television, private bathroom with bathtub, hot & cold shower, and buffet breakfast. In addition, the deluxe rooms and suites have verandas with a nice view of the city, a kitchenette, and a mini-bar.
The hotel’s other facilities and services include:
- Business Center with facsimile, photocopy and Internet access
- Prayer room
- Gift shop
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness gym
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Barber shop and beauty salon
- Travel agents and tour operator offices
- Spacious car park
Cebu Grand Hotel has a convenient location as it is just a few minutes ride from the city’s malls, recreation spots, tourist destinations, and business, financial and commercial districts.
The hotel is located at the Cebu Capitol Complex, North Escario Street, Cebu City.
For reservations and other inquiries, you can call them at their telephone numbers: (+6332) 254-6331, 254-6339, 254-6361, and 254-6362. The hotel’s fax no. is (+6332) 254-6363. You can also send them an e-mail at email@example.com.
To book this hotel at a discounted price visit Cebu Grand Hotel at hoteltravel.com