- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
For business travelers who prefer to stay within Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, the Bellavista Hotel is an exemplary choice.
The 48-room executive hotel has recently been renovated and now boasts of a wide ballroom and two function rooms. Such facilities are great venues for corporate meetings and special events. There is a business center with secretarial services. If you wish to relax and have cocktails, you may do so at Cupola Lounge and Hayahay Lounge and if you want a sumptuous meal, the 1565 Café will be at your service. Bellavista also has a swimming pool and a jewelry shop.
All the rooms of this three-star hotel are provided with the essentials such as cozy beds with controls, a private bath with toilet and tub, NDD/IDD phone, hair dryer, cable TV, refrigerator, and mini-bar. All accommodations also include Internet access and piped-in music.
All these amenities come in reasonable prices, which already include welcome drinks and daily breakfast.
Deluxe Twin Php 2,684++
Deluxe Queen Php 2,684++
Junior Suite Php 3,660++
The Channel Suite Php 5,298++
The Infanta Suite Php 5,298++
Located in the Island of Mactan, midtown Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu Province, it is about one kilometer from the Mactan Export Processing Zone and Mactan International Airport. Lapu-Lapu City, which can be reached by air and sea, is a flourishing tourist destination. Among other attractive vacation spots, the place is rich in striking beaches and exceptional dive sites. In addition, the Lapu-Lapu Shrine, which is a historic part of the city, is only three kilometers from the hotel.
For more details on Bellavista Hotel, you may call +63 (32) 3407821 or visit their Web site at www.thebellavista-hotel.com
To book this hotel at a discounted price, visit The Bellavista Hotel Cebu at hoteltravel.com