- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort
At the southern edge of Argao lies the Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort. Located in the southern part of Cebu, Bamboo Paradise is a small resort that is a cozy place to relax, unwind, and forget the hectic life once in a while.
Guests can relax under the palm trees on the beach or bask under the sun on sunny summer days. You can go snorkeling and see a variety of corals and underwater diversity.
The resort prepares a sumptuous meal for their guests. American, German, and Filipino dishes are available. The resort’s rooms are affordable, clean and presentable.
How to Get There:
Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort is located 90 km south of Cebu City. If desired, the resort can arrange to pick you up from the Mactan airport. You may also commute by taxi. It will cost about Php 1,400.00. Commuting by bus is also an option. From the airport, instruct the taxi driver to take you to the South Bus Terminal. From there, take a bus going to Bato-Oslob. There are air-conditioned buses available. Just advise the driver or bus conductor to drop you off at the resort.
Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort is located in 523 Poblacion, Argao, Cebu. You may contact the resort through these numbers: (032) 366-7271 (telephone/fax) or (032) 485-5527. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org