- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
After celebrating Valentines, a lot of Cebuano families will then celebrate the graduation of their children,...
Oppa Café is one of the newest and trendiest milk tea houses in Cebu City located...
Julie’s Bakeshop has a new line of summer products, which it officially introduced last April 19,...
More Food News
30 Kitchen + Bar
The cozy little place in Banilad, Cebu City, known as 30 Kitchen + Bar...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Before it started to position itself as the home of the best sizzling burger...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Marshall’s Irish Pub
With a wide variety of delectable home-style Irish food and refreshing drinks in a...
- Posted December 8, 2012
Nature’s Spring Water
Cebu is home of one of the most successful bottled drinking water brands in...
- Posted December 6, 2012
Chika-an sa Cebu
One of the popular local restaurants where Cebuanos congregate is called Chika-an. This is...
- Posted December 4, 2012
Tucked away in a secluded location here in Cebu City is a cozy little...
- Posted November 25, 2012
Heart Tea Milk Tea
Everything Cebu sat down with Frank Oliva, Managing Partner of Heart Tea Milk Tea,...
- Posted November 13, 2012