- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
More Food News
Celebrate Graduation 2014 in Cebu’s Best Restaurants!
After celebrating Valentines, a lot of Cebuano families will then celebrate the graduation of...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Oppa Café is one of the newest and trendiest milk tea houses in Cebu...
- Posted December 18, 2013
Tita Julie’s Summer Surprise
Julie’s Bakeshop has a new line of summer products, which it officially introduced last...
- Posted April 26, 2013
30 Kitchen + Bar
The cozy little place in Banilad, Cebu City, known as 30 Kitchen + Bar...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Before it started to position itself as the home of the best sizzling burger...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Marshall’s Irish Pub
With a wide variety of delectable home-style Irish food and refreshing drinks in a...
- Posted December 8, 2012
Nature’s Spring Water
Cebu is home of one of the most successful bottled drinking water brands in...
- Posted December 6, 2012