- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
The Vaginas are Back!
At Onstage! Ayala Center Cebu, The Vagina Monologues will once again be staged in line with the author’s V-Day campaign. Ensler, in 1998, launched the global non-profit campaign for women’s anti-violence groups. Through benefits of The Vagina Monologues, V-Day has raised over $75 million.
In line with its commitment to continue supporting the fight against violence, this year’s show is the fifth Crystal Cavalier Productions’ rendition of The Vagina Monologues. USPF’s Advocacy and Education Program for Women and Children is this year’s chosen beneficiary.
Sponsors of the Vagina Monologues production include Crystal Cavalier Productions, Red Rocks Productions, Vosges Haut Chocolat, Shane & Shawn Boardroom Rockstars, Glamour Magazine, W Hotels, Alejandro’s Filipino Resto, Dramatists Play Service, Inc., and Luna Bar.
All seats are reserved. Tickets are priced at Php750 for Queen V seats, Php500 for V-Angel seats, Php300 for DiVine seats, and Php200 for Valentine seats. Tickets are available at the Ayala Center Cebu Cinema Ticket Booth. You may also call (032)415-8489 or (0915)114-2317 for ticket inquiries. You can also check out their Facebook event for more information.
Participate in a global cause while enjoying one night of dazzling performance. See you!