- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 22 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 24 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 43 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
Let’s support Para Ni Juan
The Junior Chamber International (JCI) Philippines – Cebu Mactan Chapter, in partnership with the Cebu City government headed by Mayor Mike Rama and the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster sa Pilipinas (KBP) – Cebu Chapter, will be launching a relief campaign for the victims of the recent typhoon that hit the Philippines.
The initiative, pursued under “Project Juan Team” aims to aid the victims of Category 5 Super Typhoon Juan (International Code Name: Megi), which hit the country last October 18, 2010. The provinces greatly affected were Cagayan and Isabela.
The relief drive, which is entitled “Para ni Juan,” will begin on Saturday, October 23 at the Fuente Osmeña Circle and will be ongoing until October 31.
This is a second collaboration among JCI Cebu-Mactan, KBP-Cebu and the Cebu City government. Their first relief operation was “Tabang Southern Leyte” last February 2006.
JCI Cebu-Mactan president Eli T. Espina and KBP-Cebu chairman Carlo Dugaduga agreed to collaborate again for public support through another radiothon by TV and radio stations who are KBP-Cebu members.
Project Juan Team has become more important for JCI Philippines as recently inducted 2011 national president JCI Sen. Bernard Faustino Dy hails from Isabela, the province that was hardly spared by the super typhoon.
The organizers of “Para ni Juan” are knocking on our hearts and hopefully, we Cebuanos will do our part.
For more info visit