Imagine this. You are stuck with five of your friends in a room with only a few random things inside. Given 45 minutes, you need to find your way out of the facility because if you run out of time, you’re dead. That is what this newest gaming amusement in Cebu is basically about although sans the dying part.
Cebuanos, ready your minds as Exit Now, the first real life escape game is in the city!
The Mummy, Factory 19, Mission Impossible, The orphan and Prison Break – these are the five rooms players can choose to be in. The rooms have corresponding difficulty levels so for first timers, don’t fuss.
Now, here’s the mechanics according to Exit Now’s website:
- Choose and book a game room online. (They accept walk-ins but you have to wait until players who registered online are finished.)
- Minimum of 2 players in one room.Each room will have recommended number of players for better interaction.
- On the date of your reservation, please come at least 30 minutes before your reservation time. Time slots are very important, if you don’t come on time, we can void your reservation and give it to walk in players. (If you run late and the room is still free for use, you can still play but the time will depend on your reservation. It means less time for you to play.)
- Register team member’s names in the lobby.
- Game briefing.
- You will be blindfolded on the way to the game room.
- Game starts! You have 45 minutes to play. No more, No less.
- Find your exit.
This game requires team work so this is fit really fit for friends and families.
So, here’s the catch: You have to play as a team because you all need to get out alive.
We don’t want to spoil you of the fun that Exit Now could give, so might as well experience the game yourself!
Location: City Times Square, Mandaue
Contact no: 0925 556 7787
Email/website: [email protected]