Sometimes we just want a place to sit, where we don’t have to splurge and move a lot. I consider people from Naga lucky to have a place fit for this need – The Naga Baywalk. If you happen to pass by this hangout during the day, take a stroll and breathe some air.
If you go there by night, be sure you’re ready because during this time, the park’s fully awake. And I’m saying that because I went there late at night to shoot for a school project.
Now, what else can you do in Naga Baywalk, you ask? Well here are the best things we can think of.
1. You can enjoy the scenery at night, when the lights are turned on and the place becomes romantic for couples.
2. You can eat with friends and family.
3. You can jog.
4. You can go fishing there since they have abundant waters.
5. Shoot videos and take photos.
6. You can watch kids and teens play volleyball and basketball.
Consider yourself lucky if you go there and some celebrity is performing in Naga’s center just a walk away from the Baywalk. Just be careful there and we suggest you go in big groups to avoid anything unlikely especially that there are a lot of people in the area.