Forty-five contingents from various cities and provinces have confirmed their participation in this Sinulog 2010 Grand Parade, which will be on January 17, 2010.
The contingents include:
- Alikaraw Festival of Hilongos Leyte,
- Buyugan Festival of Abuyog, Leyte,
- Sangyaw Festival of Tacloban City,
- Dulag, Leyte,
- Pintaflores of San Carlos City,
- Jimalalud de Sinulog, Sta Catalina, Negros Oriental,
- Bais City,
- Cabadbaran City,
- Tangub City, and
- Lanao Del Norte.
You can buy tickets for any of the 12,000 seats at the Abellana grandstand to watch the ritual dance presentations of the competing contingents from the Sinulog Foundation, Inc., at the Cebu City Sports Center. Tickets are available in P600, P500, and P400 denominations.
More information about the Sinulog 2010 Festival can be found at www.sinulog.ph.