Have a bubbly and fun-filled Sunday for the whole month of April at Oakridge’s Summer Market festivity. Spend your day having a great time eating, shopping, bonding, or playing with your kids as you roam around the spacious plaza of the Oakridge Business Park.
The cheery Summer Market Event kicked off last April 15, with various exhibitors showcasing their unique product offerings. Oakridge’s square was definitely buzzing with excitement as a variety of products ranging from rich organic produce, lush potted herbs and plants, fresh seafood, unique food items and treats perked everyone’s attention.
Adding thrill to the already-lively atmosphere are exciting kiddie activities led by clowns, stilt walkers, and magicians. There are balloon twisters clustered around to entertain the kids and a huge inflatable that’s filled with brightly colored balls to keep the children busy and interested. Indeed, this event is an ideal occasion for families to bond and have a memorable time together.
Visitors can feast on scrumptious treats and ice cold thirst quenchers as they relax on designated picnic tables and picnic mats. Last April 15, the crowd enthusiastically watched Chef Steve Shrimski of Canvas Bistro Bar Gallery as he graciously gave a free baking demonstration on how to make the perfect pastry for mom’s special day. Much to the delight of everyone who watched, Chef Steve chose a couple of kids to be his little sous chefs as he taught and demonstrated the baking process.
Everyone is invited to join in the Summer Market festivity at the Oakridge Business Park this coming Sunday, April 29, which is the last day of the event. The Everything Cebu team will be joining in the fun as well. For sure, the culminating event will be jam-packed with vigorous activities for everyone to enjoy.
The event starts at 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. There is also a Eucharistic Mass offered at 9 a.m. at Oakridge’s Holy Family Oratory.
Oakridge Business Park offers multiple space options for various types of business needs. This three-hectare business district is an apt alternative to the congested business areas in the city. It has a landscaped plaza, ample parking space, 24/7 highly-trained security guards, a one-megawatt standby generator, and a wide Wi-Fi accessibility. Multiple leasable spaces are strategically planned out to suit different types of establishments and prospective tenants.
Summer Market Exhibitors
The various food exhibitors gracing the Summer Market Event are Café Laguna Express, Zubuchon, La Marea, FIC (Fruits in Ice Cream), Marscha K Restaurant, Cebu Natural Farming (Seafood), Canvas Bistro Bar, Sabrina’s Goodies, Bukid Zion, Vinouski Deli and Wine, Mrs. V Pinoy Deli, and Farmer Joe’s. Exhibits of herbs and fresh organic produce are displayed by food growers and suppliers, such as Tanny’s Organic Farm, Chris Fadriga’s Tomatoes and Veggies, Perma Culture, II Coco Tree, Emma Rama’s Bottled Food Products, and COMC. Basic Graphics Inc. and Projekt are also among the distinguished exhibitors in the event.
- Café Laguna Express is a famous Filipino restaurant, which serves unique home-style dishes that appeal to the Filipino palate. Their cooking expertise extends beyond the Filipino dishes to include a variety of world cuisines.
- Zubuchon’s succulent and tasty roasted pig earned acclaimed food critic Anthony Bourdain’s approval. To know more about Zubuchon, click on this link: http://www.everythingcebu.com/food-dining/zubuchons-world-famous-lechon/
- Known for its delectable Warm Brownie Cup and assorted pastries, La Marea continues to entice pastry and coffee lovers. Visit http://www.everythingcebu.com/food-dining/la-marea/ for more information about La Marea.
- Fruits in Ice Cream offers yummy selections that are made of premium quality dairy products and tropical fruit ingredients.
- Marscha K Restaurant is a fusion of European and Asian cuisine. They also serve a variety of dishes that are inspired by various international cuisines.
- Cebu Natural Farming (Seafood) engages in small-scale organic farming while trying to promote an advocacy in natural farming system.
- Canvas Bistro Bar is the ideal place to satisfy your craving for Aussie food. Though Canvas is the first modern Aussie restaurant in Cebu, it also serves delectable Asian food. Check http://www.everythingcebu.com/food-dining/canvas-bistro-bar-gallery/ to know more about the restaurant.
- Farmer Joe’s offers a wide range of organic and all natural quality products at very reasonable prices.
- Tanny’s Organic Farm is one of Cebu’s organic farmers based in Badian.
- Basic Graphics Inc., an ISO certified printing company, offers world-class standards in graphic technology.
- Projekt is engaged in home furnishing retail, providing easy to assemble furniture that can go straight into your homes.
If you wish to know more about the Summer Market Event, you may contact the Marketing Communications Manager, Demi Xyzha Redoble, through her mobile number (0917)724-4016 or send them an e-mail at [email protected]
Oakridge Business Park is located at 880 A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City. For further inquiries, you may reach their office at these telephone numbers: (032)343-3820, (032)343-8883 and (032)344-3572 (fax); or send them an e-mail at [email protected] You may also want to visit their Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/OakridgeBusinessPark or go to their Web site at www.oakridge.com.ph