The results are in!
Below is a list of Gold’s Rush 2012 winners from the participating members of Gold’s Running Club (GRC):
1. Bib 963 - Lopez, Mendel - 1:01:02
2. Bib 934 - Baguio, Franz - 1:14:19
3. Bib 938 - Calinawan, Gerrie - 1:14:20
4. Bib 816 - Escobido, Vincent Raymond - 1:20:54
5. Bib 879 - Canete, Yves - 1:21:20
1. Bib 872 - Craze, Gloria - 1:46:20
2. Bib 902 - Tudtud, Madeleine - 1:47:21
3. Bib 899 - Palis, Olivia - 1:49:29
4. Bib 881 - Tudtud, Fiona - 1:55:40
1. Bib 248 - Mayol, Kyle - 0:32:23
2. Bib 219 - Aldeguer, Chris - 0:37:04
3. Bib 582 - Salahog, Robert - 0:38:40
4. Bib 1057 - Amor, Alton Lorenzo - 0:39:50
5. Bib 120 - Yang, Michael - 0:41:06
1. Bib 583 - Pesons, Leslie - 0:38:29
2. Bib 599 - Robles, Johanna May - 0:40:36
3. Bib 580 - Lee, Eleanor - 0:49:16
4. Bib 218 - Mayol, Beta - 0:49:28
5. Bib 541 - Seniedo, Cecilia Mayol / Ingrid Ramos - 0:50:50
The names of non-members who won the 16K category are listed below:
1. Bib 197 - Largo, Michael - 1:01:44
2. Bib 915 - Batiancila, Rolan - 1:04:23
3. Bib 863 - Alquizola, Richard - 1:13:14
4. Bib 925 - Siose, Ralph - 1:14:32
5. Bib 818 - Nacario, Neil Anthony - 1:14:40
1. Bib 913 - Martus, Leonora - 1:28:56
2. Bib 944 - Rosas, Emilie - 1:34:28
3. Bib 953 - Ermane, Maria Fe - 1:35:10
4. Bib 943 - Ong, Veronica - 1:35:42
5. Bib 930 - Aldequer, Nia - 1:37:20
Gold’s Gym Cebu
As the largest co-ed gym chain in the world, Gold’s Gym became known for its passion, unique heritage, and experience as an authority on fitness. Its mission is to inspire its members with unrivaled energy and to provide the finest equipment and fitness knowledge available, so that its members achieve their potential.
The first Gold’s Gym in the Philippines opened around 2002, and the branch in J Centre Mall is the first one outside Manila. Since the soft opening in February 2012, Gold’s Gym gathered nearly two thousand members in Cebu, most of them being working people who visit the gym after work and before going home. Before the actual opening of Gold’s Gym in Cebu, a pre-selling promotion for a substantial discount on the regular membership fee was conducted, with a booth at the ground floor of the mall.
Gold’s Gym Philippines has a corporate wellness program, a partnership with businesses across the country to answer the call for a comprehensive yet cost-effective program for employee wellness. Its clients who have made use of this program include companies like Cebu Pacific, PLDT, and Ayala Corporation. The program from Gold’s Gym is designed by top fitness professionals and can be customized to meet the needs of a company and its employees, thus maximizing health benefits and cost savings.
At Gold’s Gym Cebu, you’ll find not only cardio machines and strength machines but also group exercise classes for Body Combat, cardio dance, Zumba, Precision cycling, and the like. The gym also offers muay thai, kinesiology taping and soon, sports massage. One great feature of the Gold’s Gym membership is that it entitles a member to work out in any of the Gold’s Gym outlets in the world. Your Gold’s Gym membership is like a passport that you can show when you’re at another branch elsewhere in the world.
Incidentally, Gold’s Gym partnered with the Province of Cebu to present the biggest Zumba event in Cebu, Zumba Fest 2, last August 12, 2012 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Cebu International Convention Center (CICC) parking area. Zumba is a form of cardio workout that combines Latin, hip-hop, and modern dance. The event at CICC had Gold’s Gym certified instructors from Cebu and Manila.
Previously, Gold’s Gym held its first Zumba Fest during the grand opening last April 21, 2012, at the J Centre Mall atrium. Special awards were given at the event, like Zumba King & Queen.
Gold’s Gym Cebu is located at the third floor of J Centre Mall, 165 A. S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City, Cebu. You can call the gym at telephone numbers (032)266-8888 loc. 213 and (0932)301-1667. The hours for Gold’s Gym Philippines in general are as follows:
Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Web site http://www.goldsgymcebu.com/ is where you can find some official information about Gold’s Gym Cebu. You can also connect with the Gold’s Gym Cebu online fan page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/364532416948014/ and http://www.facebook.com/GoldsGymCebuOfficial
For inquiries about the recently concluded run, you may call Gold’s Gym Cebu at (032) 266-888 local 213.