The first DigitalFilipino E-commerce Summit will be in Cebu on March 23, 2013, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event of the year for business owners who are looking into e-commerce as a means to grow their business will take place at Diamond Suites & Residences, which is located at 8 Apitong corner Escario Street, in Cebu City.
The event is a continuation of the previously successful events held in Cebu, specifically the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit held at SM City Cebu last November 24, 2012, and the Digital E-commerce Bootcamp Face to Face Session held at The Center Suites Cebu last December 26, 2012.
The summit is scheduled to take place at various locations in the Philippines so as to fully promote e-commerce in the country. Last February 22, 2013, the event was held at MK Tan Hall of the Bayanihan Center, located at the UNILAB Compound, in Pasig City. On March 23, it will be conducted in Cebu. On May 25, the summit will be at Zamboanga City and on June 29, it will be in General Santos City. The specific locations for both are yet to be announced.
The DigitalFilipino E-commerce Summit 2013 is an intensive educational event. The entire day’s activities will focus on e-commerce strategies, including discussions regarding how e-commerce in the Philippines has grown and how it continues to develop. Attendees will also learn about the latest updates on e-commerce marketing for 2013, know how to measure existing e-commerce businesses, and assist them in building their online identity.
The Summit Program includes the following presentations:
1) State of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing in the Philippines
A presentation on how e-commerce and digital marketing is growing in the Philippines.
2) Developing an E-Commerce Measurement Framework
Speaker: Dr. Nick Fontanilla, Market Analytics Specialist
3) Lessons in E-Commerce Marketing: What will work in 2013?
Speaker: Mannix Pabalan, Digital Strategist, Hashtag Digital, Inc.
4) Lessons Learned in Running an Online Store
Speaker: Mark Joseph Panganiban, E-Commerce Specialist, Shopinas.com
5) Freelancers Thriving: Online Jobs Growth
Speaker: Chris Ducker, Digital Entrepreneur, VirtualStaffFinder.com
6) Freelancers Thriving: Online Jobs Growth – eLance Experience
Speaker: Orville Tadle – Philippines country representative of eLance.com
7) E-Commerce Movers and Shakers, Business, Search, and Social Models for 2013
Speaker: Janette Toral, Site Owner, DigitalFilipino.com
8) E-Commerce and Customer Service: Meeting the Multi-Channel Demand
9) Getting your Start-Up Running and Attractive to Investors
10) E-Commerce and Logistics: Will We Improve this 2013
11) Lessons Learned in the Special and Daily Deals Market
12) DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp Project Presentations – Pitching Session
The regular fee to join the summit is Php1,500.00, which is already inclusive of lunch, a conference shirt, and a DigitalFilipino E-Commerce kit. Early birds can avail of a discounted rate of Php1,000. You can avail of the early bird rate if you pay on or before March 13, 2013, Wednesday.
To learn more about the Summit, you can visit their website: http://ecomsummit.digitalfilipino.com/. You can also find the DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2013 Delegate Registration Form on the site (http://ecomsummit.digitalfilipino.com/#register). For other inquiries, feel free to contact Fleire Castro of Third Team Media through her mobile number (0918)265-6696 or Kareen Satorre at (0922)723-7184.