According to their Web site (http://ecommercebootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/), the “DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp is an advocacy of Janette Toral that aims to help Filipinos aspiring to become e-commerce entrepreneurs.” The upcoming event is the second round of their free e-commerce workshop series. The first boot camp was held in 2003, with 3,000 participants gathered online. In 2004, e-commerce workshops were conducted in Manila and Cebu.
Below is the official invite from the organizing team, Third Team Media:
Do you want to put up an online business but don’t know how to get started? Do you have an e-commerce site but need help in growing it further?
Join the FREE DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp! (#ecombootcamp)
Learn how to put up a website, market your products and services, accept payments online, and make your customers loyal. This is a 35-lesson program conducted online for free. The first run will have live webinar lectures, access to our members-only area, and consultation sessions.
The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp #ecombootcamp is ongoing. It can be taken by anyone interested whether students, professionals, employed individuals, and entrepreneurs here and abroad.
Here’s the Free Webinar schedule so you can sign up and join! We will have a series of 35 free live webinars. Should you like to join or share it to a friend, note of the following links and schedule:
1. E-Commerce Advertising Regulations - December 22 (webinar 6) https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/751936326
2. Online Banking Safety and Consumer Protection Regulation - December 26 (webinar 7) https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/391005830
4. E-Commerce Business Pattern Review - December 28 (webinar 9) https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/458367510
5. E-Commerce Business Success: SWOT Analysis and Blue Ocean Strategy - December 29 (webinar 10) https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/672205766
6. Understanding your Customer (webinar 11) - January 2 https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/377835806
7. Building an Online Community (webinar 12) - January 3 https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/844546702
8. Creating new E-Commerce business ideas (webinar 13) - January 4 https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/437446310
9. Identifying your brand name and domain name (webinar 14) - January 5 https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/201057462
The full plug of the FREE DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp can also be found at http://ecommercebootcamp.digitalfilipino.com
To strengthen our ongoing E-Commerce Boot Camp online, we will be having a series of face-to-face events where participants can join and get the help needed in making their e-commerce project a reality.
The following is our upcoming schedule:
E-Commerce Boot Camp Face to Face Session
February 9, 2013 – The Center Suites Cebu
Brgy. Camputhaw, Gonzales Compd.,
Escario Street, Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
The event will be from 9 am to 5 pm. The fee is P700 for early bird rate and can be availed by those registering on or before January 11, 2012. Regular rate is P1000. Light lunch is included.
We encourage you to avail our early bird promo by paying Php 700 on or before January 11, 2012.
Please send us a reply with the following details:
Your payment option: Paypal or Bank
Ms. Kareen Satorre ([email protected]) will get back to you with the payment details.
For any questions, you can contact Ms. Satorre, Organizing Team – Secretariat, by sending her an e-mail at [email protected] or through her mobile number (0922)723-7184.