Ever dreamed of becoming a superhero? Saving lives and being awesome? Or did you grow up with Baywatch and have since wanted to be lifeguard? Maybe you’ve wanted to drive an ambulance? Or learn CPR (just in case your crush would need some rescuing)?
Save someone from drowning, get a life to the hospital in time, learn to fight fire! Be equipped because you’ll never know when you need to be. When things go wrong, you could be the only one people can rely on to keep them safe.
Well, we can’t give you superpowers. And before you can be awesome, you’ve got to get some skills.
Fulfill those childhood/teenage frustrations with the upcoming 45-day packaged training from the Philippine Red Cross!
The training package is composed of the following courses:
- Standard First Aid Training
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Professionals
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Operation
- Instructor's Training Course
- Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) Training
- Fire Prevention, Preparedness and Fire Fighting
- Rope Rescue Technician Training
- Learn to Swim Program
- Survival Swimming
- Lifeguard Training Course
- Ambulance Operations
- Volunteer's Orientation Course
The training is set to start on June 29, 2015, Monday and slots are limited! So if you’re interested it’s best to call Sir JD Resma, Sir Ken Abarquez or Sir Jong Sinsuan III via 253-9793 and tell him you’re interested, pronto!
You can also ask them questions about details of the training but don’t dilly dally, soldier.