- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
JRI, a local band from Mandaue City, Cebu, consists of two Filipinos and one American who are making waves with their original music as well as with their new takes on classic hits. On the Web site...
- Posted 348 days ago
Surfin Ribs – Grand Launch Video
Surfin’ Ribs is open from Monday to Saturday at 11 a.m. until 2 p.m., and 5 p.m until 10 p.m. On Fridays and Saturdays, the restaurant extends until 12 MN. Surfin’ Ribs is located at G&A Arcade,...
- Posted 349 days ago
Pier One Bar and Grill
Have you been to the restaurant made up of authentic remodeled and stacked shipping containers known as Pier One Bar and Grill? This interesting Filipino place opened in Parkmall, Mandaue City in November 2007. Among all the...
- Posted 350 days ago
Cebu is home to several tourist destinations with its rich culture, magnificent beaches and awesome vacation spots. Along the Southeastern coast of the island of Cebu and approximately 117 kilometers from the city, lies the beguiling town...
- Posted 352 days ago
Cydelicious Lechon Manok
A decade into the business, Cydelicious is introducing two interesting twists to the usual roasted chicken treat. In addition to their original lechon manok, the family-owned business now offers boneless varieties stuffed with surprise ingredients. Cydelicious is...
- Posted 355 days ago